Location: Bristol, UK
Based in Bristol, Impact IT Solutions are one of the largest consumers of Cloud services both in Azure and Office 365 with over 50 customers in the cloud. We have built a large portfolio of customers and are looking for a Pre-sales Solution Architect to help manage and develop both our existing and new clients services improving the customer experience by advising on upsells/cross sells, productivity improvements and security through the adoption of new cloud solutions which will replace outdated on-premise server infrastructure where necessary.
Impact IT are a forward thinking, IT company that embraces technology as it emerges. Being experts in Azure, Cloud and Microsoft 365 we provide quality IT Solutions to SME, Corporate and Finance organisations and are currently looking for the right people to join our talented IT team.
Our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. Innovation is at the heart of what we do, positioning the right technology at the right time to create truly compelling propositions that deliver value as well as outcomes. We are looking for an architect that can spot an opportunity to innovate, or create something new within the constraints of the scope that will open up additional proposition benefits and elevate our response to stand proud as the consultant of trust
The Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Director as the Pre-Sales Technical Architect you will essentially bridge the gap between the technical and business sales teams and be responsible for providing expertise in the definition, design, implementation, adoption and adherence to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards within the our Cyber Security, Business continuity, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 eco system.
- Act as the Technical Architect for Solution Design & Technical Point of contact through sales process Managing Customer Relationships
- Assist with the development of existing IT systems and upgrade improvements Backups/security/Cloud Migrations recommendations
- Attend Customer meetings with member of the sales team getting a gauge of customers’ requirements & Expectations Delivering Presentations & Leading technical discussions
- Develop Key Accounts from a technical perspective
- Prepare the technical system requirements
- Produce network audit reports highlighting concerns and future recommendations for best practice working alongside the Technical and Client Services Director to review customer requirements
- Continuous development program
- Interesting, varied work
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced friendly work environment
- Hungry to learn and develop your skill set
- Analytical thinking towards identifying, recommending, and introducing improvements
- Experience in adoption of new technologies though research, to deployment of a solution
- Good at documentation & keeping notes to provide technical documentation for handover to support desk
- You need to be self-sufficient to manage and prioritise your workload
- Confident and driven personality
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience held in an MSP environment
- Experience in delivering and specifying Azure and Microsoft 365 solutions
- Strong technical experience of Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft core applications, such as Windows 10
- Strong skills supporting Microsoft AD, DNS and Remote Desktop Services
- Experience supporting network related technologies and equipment
- Exposure to backup and DR technologies such as cloud backup & Veeam
- Experience auditing and producing network reports & highlighting recommendations
- Have own transport and driving license
- Server Virtualisation
- VMware vSphere & Hyper-V Dell Storage
- Azure Stack / VMware vSAN Dell Switching
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Microsoft Office 365, Azure Teams, SharePoint, MFA, Azure AD, VLAN, Switching, VOIP (3CX) & Wi-Fi
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm, although flexibility is needed due to the nature of the role. 2 Days – WFH Fridays & floating day. 3 Days – Office.
Training: will be provided on all of the company’s portfolio of services.
Probation Period: 3 months.
Start Date: asap for the right candidate.
How to Apply
If you think you could be the perfect fit, please fill out the application form.