Backup & Business Continuity
fast backup recovery & business continuity
Do you have a business continuity and disaster recovery plan?
A lot of businesses put faith in their IT team to ensure they have a suitable plan for recovery. Most people think that in the event of a disaster, they would simply recover from their backups, but how would you do this, and how long would it take?
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning (BCDR)
If you are a business owner or are responsible for your corporate data, you should know what your business continuity plan is and how you would recover from a disaster. You should know the answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a business continuity & disaster recovery plan?
- When was the last time you tested your BCDR plan?
- How long would it take your business to become operational after a disaster?
- In what order would your services be restored and how long would it take?
- Would your IT team/ provider have the necessary capacity?
- Where is all your data held?
- If your office premises were unavailable, would you be able to continue trading?
- If your server stopped working completely, what would you restore your data onto?
If you cannot answer all these questions, then your business systems could be at risk. Get in touch now to find out more about our business continuity & disaster recovery services.
Custom Backup & Disaster Recovery Services
There are a range of tools and approaches available when it comes to backing up your data, these are directed by your requirements and the systems your business uses. In an ideal world, you would have more than one method of recovery, and the recovery process would be agreed upon in advance.
We can work with you to come up with a comprehensive recovery solution, covering every technology your business uses:
- Microsoft Windows or Apple Server
- Microsoft Office 365 (including emails, Teams, SharePoint & Dynamics)
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL Server
It is important to make sure your data is backed up, whether you are on-site or in the cloud. Your backup should not be in the same location as your data, and it should not be connected to the network or server that holds your data. If you are worried about your data, speak to our IT experts today.
Our IT Services
Helping your business run more efficiently by delivering professional IT support services and cloud software solutions.
Digital & Cloud Transformation
Transform your business by setting up new cloud technologies and developing bespoke software apps.
Offering advice on best practices and how to get the best investment from your IT expenditure.